Age doesn’t matter.
Well, it might also be the case when we talk about love that’s why Kyle Jones, 31 who described himself as a cougar hunter, is still deeply in love with his 91 year old girlfriend Marjorie McCool. Although their five years of being together is not exclusive and there are consequences to dating older women, the two seem happy with their arrangement.
According to the Huffington Post, in 2009 he met great grandma Marge in a bookstore where she was working and asked for her number. Marge, who had been single for 37 years since splitting with the father of her six children, agreed to go on a date with Kyle.
She said previously: “In the beginning I got jealous of his other women but he keeps coming back to me and tells me I’m the best. The physical side of our relationship is wonderful. I amaze myself, he amazes me. There’s nothing better. I wear sexy outfits to bed. I try to keep my bra on though because I don’t have much left.”
It’s a strange arrangement, right? But if it works for them then who are we to argue?
However, the last time Kyle went back to Florida, three women he’d been dating had passed away.
And, just a warning before watching this, there’s an explicit tongue action between the cougar-boy and his darling. But don’t worry, it’s just 20 seconds! Yikes!
Source: Smash.com